Sunday 16 November 2014

The Will by Kristen Ashley

I'm a huge fan of everything Kristen Ashley writes.

This book I have to say didn't appeal to me as much as the others. the main character, Josephine, was a bit stuffy and pretentious. She wasn't a easy to relate to.

I could understand why she behaved the way she did but then she had lovers and all of the men she met were ga-ga over her which again didn't make sense since she was just a bit too stuck up. She also spoke in a style which didn't really appeal to me. She was a photographer's assistant but she spoke like she was the Queen. Not my thing.

All this considered, the book was actually a lovely story. Jake, like all Ashley's heroes was an Alpha male doing the best he could even if it wasn't all very respectable.

If you like JB Salsbury's Fighting series, you'll love this because Jake is a fighter and it's hot! ;)

The adoring males were a little too much but then that is a common theme in many of Kristen Ashley's books.

All in all, a great story, just didn't warm up to the heroine so much.


No comments:

Post a Comment