Tuesday 11 March 2014

Lovely Trigger - RK Lilley - Tristan and Danika Part 3


Its live!!! I am so addicted, I woke up at 4am UK time to check and when it was live, downloaded to read the first 4 chapters!! Still reading now!!  

The final part to the Tristan and Danika trilogy. I waited for this so long and it wasn't a disappointment at all. 

The ups and downs of triatan and Danika's relationship were like a scary roller coaster. They showed that true love never dies and can overcome everything - even your dreams being shattered. 

Their chemistry was tangible. Sparks flew when they were in the same room, even though they tried to keep apart. 

Tristan showed so much patience and determination. It was incredible. He found a way back into Danika's life and they overcame so many horrible things from their past. 

I hated Danika's sister's attempts on Tristan and couldn't understand how she could be so cruel to Danika who had tried to help her so much.  Her bitchiness was unreal. Why torture Danika like that? She had a vicious streak. 

The ending made my heart swell.  I'm all for option A but I don't know why more people don't go for option B as well. Yes very cryptic but I didn't want to ruin it for anyone reading this who hasn't read the book yet. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment